Monday, December 14, 2009

Congratulations Kay!

Here is a card I made for my daughter Kaytlin, who just became a 3rd Class Petty Officer in the US Navy. I am sooo proud of her..... She worked really hard for her advancement.






The details are:

Stamps:      Digital image from "The Digi Shack", small "congratulations" source unremembered

Ink:            Momento, Copic markers

Paper:         Gina K, SU navy, metallic silver

Other:         Spellbinders stars, Cuttlebug stars embossing folder


Holly

2 comments:

  1. I just became a follower. I came across your blog from Splitcoast Stampers about the flock question. I saw your card with the reindeer....that is the cutest thing! I love your work. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I'm going to add you on my "blog list". You can visit me at www.scrapellasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty & sassy card!! Love the embossing & layout.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete