Monday, December 14, 2009

StampinB's Weekly Challenge

Here's to a great start of a new week! This was my first go round making a "Tri-shutter" card. WOW, was that a lot of work! I practically became consumed with the thing. Of course I didnt have any designer paper in gold so......had to make my own. See where this became time consuming? I actually forgot to eat dinner.








The details are:

Stamps:    SU "snowflakes", Flouishes "Flouish" background, Cornish Heritage Farms "Trees" background

Paper:       SU whisper white, hand stamped DP.

Ink:           Encore metalic gold (found at Michael's)

Other:        Spellbinders, Martha Stewart, Sizzix, Glitter


Thanks for looking!

Holly














2 comments:

  1. What a job to make your own gold paper! It is time consuming when you have to 'wallpaper' eleven panels and all of yours are double matted. It is just gorgeous and well worth missing dinner!!LOL

    ReplyDelete