Saturday, November 28, 2009

Better late than never....

Here's a late Stampin B's challenge card. This was for last weeks challenge "Red, Black, White and a Moon hosted by Lois Bak. I know how much she enjoys "Twilight" as do I.  I really wanted to create this for her but completely missed the deadline! So in honor of "New Moon" here is my belated entry.




The details are as follows:

Paper:     SU  Real Red

Stamps:   SU Nature Silouettes,  NECA Twilight stamps

Ink:         Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic R27

Other:      Spica Glitter pen - Black, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Medallion die, Wolf print clip art, MS flock


I masked the moon shape by using a circle punched out of Eclipse tape. I then airbrushed the sky using Copic R27. Over this I then stamped the tree and grass. I stamped the wolf , applied crystals effects and added a heavy sprinkle of the flocking. After it dried I cut out the wolf and attached it using a glue dot.
Before embossing the background paper I rubbed the Momento ink on the raised surface and then embossed. Crystal effects was applied over the moon surface.


Thanks for looking!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment