Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hey Happy Wednesday! We are finally over the mid-week slump. Below is my contribution to the Flourishes challenge "My Favorite Things" I wish I took better photo's, this card really sparkles in real life! The lyric my card is inspired by: "Silver white winters that melt into spring"




The recipes is .....

Stamps:    Flourishes " Forrest of Trees"
Paper:      Silver metallic, GP white
Ink:          Encore silver, versamark
Other:      SU irridescent ice EP, MS pine needles punch, cuttlebug HSN edition embossing folder, silver pearls, clear gems,  Recollections diamond shaped gem, sheer ribbon and bow-easy.

Thanks for lookin!

1 comment:

  1. this card is great and when I click on it and it enlarges...wow. I can see more sparkles.
    come see my new blog, tho I cannot compete with you. Your creatons are off the charts awesome.
    I became a follower, you can find me there.

    ReplyDelete