Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm back again! This time I want to share a card with you that was inspired by the hugely talented Amy. I hope you like my rendition of her Centaur.




 
Stamps:      The Greeting Farm "Mermaid Anya", Digi stamp "Unicorn"
Dies:           Nestabilities, Cuttlebug  cutting and embossing folder
Other:         Prima flowers, Distress stickles "Antique Linen", Fimo clay (coconuts), glitter, pearls and a jump
                   ring.
Ink:             Momento , copic markers and airbrush
Paper:         K and Co. Gina K pure luxury

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I hadn't seen Amy's version so I went and checked that out too. I can't believe how clever people are with stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Holly! Love the beautiful tropical colors and she looks so good in purple! :)
    Such a fun and happy card!

    ReplyDelete