Monday, January 18, 2010

Stampin B's Weekly Challenge

Hello and a happy Monday! Today I'm posting my challenge card "Make a winter fun card" for Stampin B's weekly challenge # 41. The details on how you can join the fun can be located HERE





The design details are:

Digital Images:  "Bronte and Bella ice skating" from Mo's Digital Pencil

Paper:   Gina K 120# white, K and Co. SU Wild Wasabi, Taken with Teal

Coloring medium:  Prismacolor pencils/gamsol

Other:   MS pine tree border punch, Nestabilities, Sparkly fluff "sugar", crystal effects, Stickles "lime green"

Thre is a lot of sparkle and shine on this card....I wish it showed up better!


Holly

5 comments:

  1. Holly,
    Skipped here from SCS. What a fantastic card!
    The colors you used and your coloring skills are great.I like your snowflakes too. I like it all. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,
    This is Beautiful, love the color combo. Love your coloring...I am still in the practice stage. LOL
    Have a nice week.
    Aloha & Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooly this is another beautiful Mo's card!!! I love these colors together and your coloring and layout is just beautiful!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it would be nice if I proof read what I type!!! Sorry Holly!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card! I love the trees along the top, and the colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete