Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #14

Well! I made it through another busy day! Here is my card for this weeks Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #14.
The details can be found HERE. I just love the digital images she has and have to RESTRAIN myself from constantly downloading more!




Here is a closeup showing the stickles glitter sparkle!

Paper:  SU Melon Mambo, Su Pink Pirouette, Gina K Ivory, K and Co. DP

Ink/Color medium:  SU Melon Mambo, Prismacolor pencils, Prismacolor markers, Copics and airbrush

Other:   Roses from AC Moore floral dept., Nestabilities, Spellbinders leaf die, Crystal effects, Stickles, Copic Spica pen, lace from Joanne Fabrics, Hero Arts heart shaped pearls

For some reason I like to use the Prismacolor/gamsol method for coloring when the overall image is small with tiny places to color. I cant shade very well in a confined space. I love using copics with larger images tho! Generally I buy white roses and color them using my copics and airbrush. This way I can have ANY color flower I want! The embossed ivory leaves were airbrushed in the die with a light pink and a very light coat of stardust stickles rubbed on top. Crystal effects were applied to her ponytail holders and shoes.

Thanks for taking a look and have a great week.........

Holly

2 comments:

  1. Holly, this is so pretty!!! I just love Mo's images too!! I just love your roses and those embossed leafs!! Just beautiful!! HAve a great day and thanks for all your sweet commments!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZHolly,
    This is so Sweet & Adorbale!! Love it. Have a great weekend.
    Aloha & Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete